Of our own design and production, in our wide range of automatic doors you will find the ideal door to fulfil your needs.
Adaptable, sturdy and with a price and delivery time without doubt irreproachable, we can reply to your expectations for reforms as well as for complete lifts, car-lifts and load-lifts.
General characteristics and advantages:
- PF30 up to PF120 certificate depending on model (consult).
- Clear openings from 600 to 1.500 mm widths (in 50 mm sections) for 2 and 3-panel telescopic and 2-panel centre opening doors.
- Clear openings from 600 to 3.000 mm widths (in 50 mm sections) for 4-panel centre-opening doors.
- Clear openings from 1.200 to 3.000 mm widths (in 50 mm sections) for 6-panel centre-opening doors.
- Standard 120 mm posts. Possibility of frontispiece (see corresponding tables for each model).
- Standard push-button holes: 75mm x 135mm and 49mm x 129mm (JYCT). Possibility of other push-button hole and hole for display dimensions in push-button post and cross-beam.
- Standard height of 2.000mm. Different heights available.
- Finished in high quality epoxy paint, standard grey / beige RAL 7032 colour. (consult for different RAL) or covered with stainless steel.
- Standard doors delivered dismantled (frame, mechanism and panels in same box). Possibility of delivery with door assembled or semi-assembled (depending on model Consult).