The Management of MEV consider that Quality control is an essential factor in the success of the company and that each person is responsible for the functions which they carry out.
Likewise, it is necessary to have this Quality Control Policy and to establish some defined aims, applied and kept up-to-date on all levels of the organisation and to assure that:
- The products meet the requirements of the specifications and the needs of the interested parties are met.
- One uses as model of Conformity with the type based on the assurance of the quality of product for safety Components of lifts, annex VI (Module E) of Guideline 2014/33/UE of the European Parliament and Council of the European Union.
- One uses as model of Conformity based on the full assurance of quality plus design exam for lifts, annex XI (Module H1) of Guideline of the European Parliament and Council of the European Union.
- The necessary steps are taken for prevention of non-conformities. These be detected in their earliest state possible and steps be taken to avoid their repetition, and to obtain in this way a continuity of Quality and an improvement of results.
- One uses as a model ISO 9001 which guarantees the fulfillment of the valid regulation, requirements of customers and foments continuous improvement.
The Management wants all personnel of the company to contribute to the fulfillment of these policies, and assumes the commitment to supply, to the best of its possibilities, the material and human resources to make this possible, to fulfill the requirements and continually improve the efficiency of the Quality Control system in all its aspects.
Approved by: Direction.