- Upto 800.000 annual cycles.
- For lifts of upto 2,5 m/sg.
- Large capacity of work cycle.
- Making easier transportation.
- Reducing delivery weights.
- Reducing the space in refurbishment sites.
General characteristics and advantages:
- Reduced assembly time on site.
- Finished in Epoxy in Ral 7032 or any other RAL choice.
- Finished in stainless Steel Aisi 304 SB or other finishing choices.
- Optional Aluminium threshold for door finishing on floor.
- Panels with adjustable hangers in 3 dimensions to simplify assembly and adjustment in refurbishments.
- Lock with 3 rollers assure the opening of the door even during failure of the retiring ramp skates.
- Adjustable lock in 2 dimensions of dragging rollers to guarantee reliability in assembly.
- Robust, reliable and versatile.
- With option of manual reopening in pit.
- With automatic, manual reset or electrical opening contact.
- Complies with: EN81-20/50 - EN81-58 - EN81-41 - EN81-21.